- Barrett, Paul, Dorothée Baumann-Pauly and April Gu. "Five Years After Rana Plaza: The Way Forward." New York: NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights, 2018.
- Barrett, Paul, and Tara Wadhwa. "Harmful Content: The Role of Internet Platform Companies in Fighting Terrorist Incitement and Politically Motivated Disinformation." New York: NYU Center for Business and Human Rights, 2017
- Segall, David, and Sarah Labowitz. “Making Workers Pay: Recruitment of Migrant Labor Force In The Gulf Construction Industry.” New York: NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights, 2017.
- O'Connor, Casey, and Sarah Labowitz. “Putting The "S' In ESG: Measuring Human Rights Performance For Investors.” New York: NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights, 2017.
- Labowitz, Sarah, and Dorothée Baumann-Pauly. “Beyond The Tip Of The Iceberg: Bangladesh's Forgotten Apparel Workers.” New York: NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights, 2015.
- Labowitz, Sarah, and Dorothée Baumann-Pauly. “Business As Usual Is Not An Option: Supply Chains And Sourcing After Rana Plaza.” New York: NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights, 2014.
- Baumann-Pauly, Dorothée, and Sarah Margaretha Jastram. “Assessing Human Rights Issues In The Fashion Industry – Challenges For Investors.” in Research Handbook on Human Rights and Investments, edited by Yannick Radi. Edward Elgar Publishing (Forthcoming).
- Nolan, Justine. “Business and human rights: The challenge of putting principles into practice and regulating global supply chains.” Alternative Law Journal 42, no. 1 (2017): 42-46.
- Farbenblum Bassina, and Justine Nolan. “The Business of Migrant Worker Recruitment: Who has the Responsibility and Leverage to Protect Rights?” Texas International Law Journal 52, no. 1 (2017).
- Baumann-Pauly, Dorothée, Justine Nolan, Auret van Heerden, and Michael Samway. “Industry-Specific Multi-Stakeholder Initiatives That Govern Corporate Human Rights Standards - Legitimacy Assessment of the Fair Labor Association and the Global Network Initiative.” Journal of Business Ethics (2016): 1-17.
- Posner, Michael. “Business & human rights: a commentary from the inside.” Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal 29, no. 4 (2016): 705-711.
- Baumann-Pauly, Dorothée, Andreas Georg Scherer, and Guido Palazzo. “Managing Institutional Complexity: A Longitudinal Study of Legitimacy Strategies at a Sportswear Brand Company.” Journal of Business Ethics 137, no. 1 (2015): 31-51.
- Nolan, Justine, Michael Posner, and Sarah Labowitz. “Beyond Kiobel: Alternative Remedies for Sustained Human Rights Protection.” American Journal of International Law and AJIL Unbound e-48-54 (2014).
- Baumann-Pauly, Dorothée, Justine Nolan, Auret van Heerden, and Michael Samway. “Industry-Specific Multi-Stakeholder Initiatives That Govern Corporate Human Rights Standards – Assessments of the Fair Labor Association and the Global Network Initiative.” UNSW Law Research Paper Series 2015, no. 12 (2015)
- Nolan, Justine. “All care, no responsibility?” In Corporate Responsibility for Human Rights Impacts: New Expectations and Paradigms, edited by Lara Blecher, Nancy Kaymar Stafford, and Gretchen C. Bellamy, 3-26. American Bar Association: 2014.
- Nolan, Justine. “The Corporate Responsibility to Respect Human Rights: Soft Law or Not Law?” in Human Rights Obligations of Business: Beyond the Corporate Responsibility to Respect, edited by Surya Deva and David Bilchitz, 138-161. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2013.
- Nolan, Justine, and Auret van Heerden. “Engaging Business in the Business of Human Rights” in Principled Engagement: Negotiating Human Rights in Repressive States, edited by Morten B. Pedersen and David Kinley, 153-170. Farnham, England: Ashgate, 2013.
- Baumann-Pauly, Dorothée, Sarah Labowitz, and Nayantara Banerjee. “Closing Governance Gaps in Bangladesh's Garment Industry – The Power and Limitations of Private Governance Schemes.” SSRN Working Paper (2015).
- Baumann-Pauly, Dorothée. Review of Corporate Social Responsibility in a Globalizing World edited by Tsutsui Kiyonteru and Lim Alwyn. Business Ethics Quarterly 26, no. 1 (2016): 137-141.
- Posner, Michael. Review of The Heart of Human Rights by Allen Buchanan. Business Ethics Quarterly 25, no. 2 (2015): 271-274.